Running a business in the 21st century requires you to be one step ahead of your competitiors, and with this comes the requirement to adapt and change your business to make it as succesful as it can be. A website is therefore something that your business cannot be without...that is unless you don't mind potential clients going elsewhere simply because they could find them but not you!
In days gone by, customers would have picked up a copy of the yellow pages or phoned direct enquiries to find a business or product they were looking for. But nowdays, like it or not, almost everyone will search for a product or service using the internet. Now think about how many customers you could have lost by not having an online presence....I bet its a lot! There are loads of other reasons to have a website, so read on to find out more about why your business needs one.
Once you have a website you can list your website address on your business cards, flyers, pamphlets and bulletin boards.
In fact, you can save money on these other marketing tools by having a website. For example:
• You can feature an electronic version of your catalog on your website, with no limit on size.
• You can describe all of your products and services in greater detail because space on your website is significantly less expensive than full color print.
• And what happens if you need to make a change, such as if you delete or add products or services? Are you going to reprint all of your printed marketing materials? On a website, you have the ability to make the necessary changes at no additional costs.
• For your clients, they will have the convenience of reading about your company and the services and products you offer on their own time.
• If you add a “Contact Us” link onto your website, it allows your customers to contact you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Your clients can get a much better idea about your business because you can feature multiple pages on your site with greater details about the different aspects of your company, products and services.
• You can even provide directions to your place of business, making it easier for customers to find you.
• You make yourself available to people in other time zones and even across the globe rather than the limited market audience you can reach in your local geographical area. And at a fraction of the cost!
By having a web presence, you expand your market significantly.
Internet advertising is more targeted to a specific audience. The clients who visit your website are there because they have a specific interest in your company’s product or service, which you can use to your advantage. You can allow customers or potential customers to sign up for a newsletter or sales flyer, which you can send to them via e-mail. By collecting e-mail addresses from willing visitors to your website you can stay in contact with them without having to pay for printing or postage.
The morale of the story is this - whether you are a small business owner, inventor, entrepreneur, artist, author, musician or band, you need a website.
In the world we live in increasingly people are turning to the Internet to find information, and if you don’t have a presence on the Internet you will not only be making it more difficult for people to find you, but you will be sending the wrong message.
Internet today is being used 24 / 7 and is accessible from every house.
The million dollar question is, Are you smart enough to spend some money on building an attractive website to enhance your business? The answer should be yes!
A website for your business can serve several different purposes. It can give your customers a detailed description about your company and its products as well as it can be used as a brochure to advertise your products. And the biggest advantage is it is available to view 24 / 7 for 365 days a year.
Existing customers can also keep in touch with the latest offers or products etc through the website. Newsletters can be sent to the customers who have signed up on the website for the same so they get the updates regularly.
In short to brief up all, a website for your business is essential to increase your profits by generating new business and also keeping your existing customers up-to-date with any changes or product ranges and with RentAWebsite.Biz rental and buy outright packages, it now doesn't have to cost the earth. Get in touch now for more on how we can help grow your business online.